xffm

Ja'far Railton ja.far at zen.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 00:13:31 CET 2004

Hi
I'm having a slight problem with xffm. It happens only in my home folder but when I click on the folder the Name column is so wide that I can't see the other columns. In a terminal I am getting this error message:

[jr0 at localhost jr0]$ xffm

(xffm:2840): Gdk-CRITICAL **: file ../../../gdk/x11/gdkwindow-x11.c: line 1151 (
gdk_window_hide): assertion `window != NULL' failed

Is it related?

Thanks in advance
Ja'far