Launcher menu behaviour

Vallo Kallaste kalts at estpak.ee
Fri Mar 12 14:47:33 CET 2004

Hi

The launcher menu(s) in Xfce-4.0.4 have irritating behaviour, one
needs to release the mouse button to make the menu entries show.
Now, to launch the item in the menu one needs another button
press/release events. What I want is simple operation i.e.

Point the mouse cursor on appropriate menu
Press mouse button and hold it
The menu opens, I will point the cursor onto item to be launced
Release mouse button
The item will be launched and menu closed.

Quick skim over documentation didn't gave me any hints and I am very
new to xfce, anyway. Is it possible?

Thanks
--
Vallo Kallaste