still trying to lock xfce...

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Mar 12 12:58:58 CET 2004

Hey Alvise,

You need a so-called session controlling app. This means the last
application started in /etc/xfce4/xinitrc must not have an '&' appended.

So if you want to remove the panel, you need to run something else as
session controlling application.

So I suggest you (1) remove the 'xfdesktop &' line, (2) replace
'xfce4-panel' with xfdesktop.

That should work.

	Jasper