xfce-4.0.4 released: What about MDK?

william bouterse bill at bouterse.com
Thu Mar 11 19:30:41 CET 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:02:41 -0500
Charles A Edwards <eslrahc at bellsouth.net> transmitted these thoughts:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:44:27 -0800
> Jack Coates <jack at monkeynoodle.org> wrote:
>
> > Charles, I presume you have enough bandwidth to handle all this
> > urpmi'ing?
>

> Bandwidth's not a problem but there is a 30GB per month cap on dls.
>
> BTW I will not have the 4.0.4 rpms for 9.2 and 10.0 uploaded before late
> today/tomorrow.

Where do you find the time Charles ???

Having XFce and Mandrake as my default WM/OS for years now it is great to have such an active contributor on board...
I always thought it a shame that the Paris HQ of Mandrake never flew Oliver over for dinner and a good bottle of cabernet to discuss some of
the difficulties with a smooth integration between the two ) :o)

Also for  those additional Penguin Liberation Front RPMs we thank you as well....

Thanks and keep up the great work.....

William Bouterse
Talkeetna, Ak