session manager

Lionel Laratte myth47 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 04:14:27 CET 2004

Well, I found the file in /usr/local/etc/xfce4 and commented it out as
you suggested.  Unfortunately, it still appears on my desktop after
rebooting.  In other news, since adding xsession to my script, I am also
finding that I am unable to log out...I just get a black screen with the
mouse pointer until I do ctrl+alt+bkspc.  Thanks for the help.