debuggers ?

Mon Mar 1 17:53:07 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 10:39, Carl Petersen wrote:
> Marc Schwartz wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 10:31, Carl Petersen wrote:
> >
> >>Does anyone know of any graphical front ends to gdb linked with gtk+
> >

> > I don't know how up to date or how comprehensive this list is, but you
> > can look here:
> >
> > http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/links/
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Marc Schwartz
>
> Thanks Marc

Glad to help.

Actually, it looks like a couple of the links there are broken, so you
might have to do some Googling.

One other application that comes to mind is Anjuta
(http://anjuta.sourceforge.net), which I believe is built to use gdb in
a more integrated environment. It was designed focus on C/C++, but has
some support for other languages, so you might want to review the site
before committing.

Others are likely to have more hands on experience. I don't do much
development work and the times that I have used gdb, I use the CLI
interface (just because I am a masochist...  ;-)

Marc