Amule dissapears under Xfce.

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon Jun 28 15:20:48 CEST 2004

Le ven 25/06/2004 à 00:03, Christian Dysthe a écrit :
> I am new to the list (used Xfce last time I was on Linux a couple of years
> ago, now I'm back) so I do not know if this is a known problem: I am
> trying to run Amule 1.2.6 under Xfce 4. However, when I change desktop
> Amule dissapears. The process is still running, but the window and taskbar
> entry is gone. What could be causing this? Disto is Mandrake 10.

This is due to the fact you checked the "minimize in systray" box in the
preferences. Make sure the "systray integration" is set to "Gnome2 or
compatible", and add a systray entry to you panel, so that you can see
the cute donkey face. (you'll only see it on the desktop from where
you've started it though - amule bug I guess)

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>