Amule dissapears under Xfce. to switch to VT

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Fri Jun 25 03:42:42 CEST 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:37:32 -0400, Charles A Edwards
<eslrahc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:44:42 -0500
> Christian Dysthe wrote:
>
>> Dumb question: How do I enable the iconbox?
>

> Make sure you have xfce-iconbox-4.0.5-1mdk installed.
> and then use the Settings Manager and configure Lil' Star Iconbox
>
> I have mine set
>  Vertical growing downward
>  All apps
>  Show all workspaces
>  Use colors

Thanks. Works great now!

> The next time amule vanishes use Ctrl-Alt-F1 to to VT1 and see if there
> is any error relating to amule

I went for xMule instead. Works fine. I will investigate the amule
weirdness as soon as time permits. xMule seems to be doing the same job
without vanishing.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."
      -Spaceballs-