Amule dissapears under Xfce.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Fri Jun 25 00:44:42 CEST 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:35:55 -0400, Charles A Edwards
<eslrahc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:22:41 -0500
> Christian Dysthe wrote:
>
>> 4.0.5. The Mandrake packages are labled 4.0.5-1.I have tried several
>> time.  No matter what I do it happens.
>
> No problem with it here on Mdk 10.0

I think I am using your XFCE packages btw (and your xorg stuff.. :)

> I writing this on DT2, amule is running on DT1, iconbox is showing amule
> on all DT
>
> My guess would be that you have hidden amule and that you are not using
> the iconbox.
> Middle click your mouse, this will display a listing of all DTs and the
> apps running on each.
> Apps listed in brackets are hidden

When I middleclick after having opened amule it's there. If I switch to
another workspace it's entry for the workspace it was on is gone when I
middleclick. No brackets.

Dumb question: How do I enable the iconbox?

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."
      -Spaceballs-