Amule dissapears under Xfce.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Fri Jun 25 00:39:37 CEST 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:27:02 +0200, Olivier <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just to make sure: you run amule, the main window is displayed, then you
> switch to another workspace and when you get back to the previous
> workspace, amule is gone?
>
> it's not showing in any pager window either? But the process is still
> running?
>
> I'm a bit lost.

Yes, that's it. I star amule. The main window is displayed. I switch to
another workspace and notice immediately that there's nothing in the pager
window for that workspace. I return to the workspace, and amule is gone. I
even started amule from a terminal. Same  thing happened. When I returned
amule activities were scrolling by in the terminal, but the amule window
itself was gone. I hope that clarifies it for you?

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."
      -Spaceballs-