'Gravity' when opening applications

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 21 00:20:44 CEST 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> i never said moz 1.7 had the fix, though i'm rather surprised it doesn't.
> i can verify that both firefox 0.9 and thunderbird 0.7 are fixed.  at
> least in the gtk2 builds i downloaded from ftp.mozilla.org, that is.

Brian,

  PMFJI, but I did not follow the thread to this point.

  I've tried to get firefox running on my two Slackware-9.1 boxes with
Xfce-4.x. On one it won't install properly, on the other it won't run. Has
this anything to do with this thread?

  My fiancee's laptop also runs Slackware-9.1 and Xfce-4.x and both
firefox-0.8 and thunderchicken-0.6 are working just fine there.

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)