Fullscreen mode

Jan Eidtmann cmak_ at t-online.de
Sat Jun 19 16:04:35 CEST 2004

I would like to have a fullscreen mode in future releases...

That is: the option to maximize the focused window over taskbar and panel and
remove all window decorations.
That would make it possible to use the whole screen for surfing or console.
It should be possible to toggle the fullscreen mode with a keyboard shortcut
(like F11).

I was using xfce a lot when i tried KDE again...the KDE has a fullscreen mode
and i used that a lot.
Now im back to xfce because i like it better. But i really miss a fullscreen
mode! Its just great to have a high res fullscreen terminal or a fullscreen
firefox opened...

cmak ^^)