Can you add cancel button when it's possible?

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Thu Jun 17 11:10:47 CEST 2004

With respect to your opinion, don't you think that the word CANCEL is a little odd in this situation?

I remember when I started to use XFCE for the frst time, and spotting Cancel button made me search for a button labeled OK, DONE, or whatever in that sense, beacause I actually wanted to save my changes and Cancel button implied cancelling all the changes I'd done.  Only simple suggestion here:  Try to rename the CANCEL button to something more rational.

>From the point of view of a usual user, either a linux user or a windows convert, it's only rational to believe that there is a choice to revert the settings, if I'd done something wrong.  Therefore I suggest you to reconsider the option of having a REVERT button.  If this is approved, it would be at least a signal for someone willing to implement it.

Hope you understand, what I meant.
Greetings, ondro