Second panel?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Sat Jun 12 12:19:21 CEST 2004

Divendres 11 Juny 2004 15:37, en/na Jasper Huijsmans (<Jasper Huijsmans
<jasper at xfce.org>>) va escriure:

> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 03:02:56PM +0200, Xan wrote:
> > Divendres 11 Juny 2004 00:40, en/na Jasper Huijsmans (<Jasper Huijsmans
> >
> > <jasper at xfce.org>>) va escriure:

> > > Ah, that actually _is_ supported in the CVS version ;-) One per screen,
> > > you have to set the DISPLAY variable appropriately.
> >
> > How?
> > What do you mean with one per screen? Sorry for don't understand it?.
>
> Dual head means having two monitors. In X there are two ways to use them:
> - xinerama, this makes the monitors act like they are one big screen.
> - multihead, this gives a separate X screen to each monitor.

Okay.
Thank you.

> The CVS version of the panel supports one panel for every X screen.

So actually there is not the possibility to have multiple panels ;-) (I have
only one screen ;). I think that it will be useful to have several panels in
the same screen.

Regards,
Xan.