Second panel?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Thu Jun 10 19:56:01 CEST 2004

Dijous 10 Juny 2004 14:38, en/na Jasper Huijsmans (<Jasper Huijsmans
<jasper at xfce.org>>) va escriure:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 02:25:57PM +0200, luiX_ wrote:
> >    Does anyone knows how to get a second panel? well... multiple
> > panels. I would like to have the main panel and then having a second one
> > with different settings to put in it some xfce4 plugins as system
> > meters, notes and something else..

I'm interested in that too.

> >    Can anyone help?
>
> I'm afraid that is not possible.
>
> It's definitely something I'm interested in, but considering the time
> I have available it is something for xfce 4.4 rather than 4.2.

Jasper, can you put that idea for 4.4 todo/wishlist list?
I think that it's good idea.

Thanks,
Xan.

PS: What happens if we clonate the client of xftaskbar? I'm afraid to prove
it. sorry