XFCE Theme Engine

Thu Jun 10 05:27:38 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 21:36, Erick wrote:
> Thanks -- I was able to install also by downloading the RH9 XFce4.05
> RPMs from source forge and installing just the gtk engine.  Now if I
> could find out why the weather plug-in causes the panel to crash
> (segmentation fault -- even with deleting the weather_zip_i.xml from
> ~/.xfce4) and is keeping the show desktop plug-in from building I will
> be good to go.

Did you try the RPMs from:

http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc2/RPMS.newrpms/

They are:

http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc2/RPMS.newrpms/xfce4-showdesktop-plugin-0.3.0-1.rhfc2.nr.i386.rpm

and

http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc2/RPMS.newrpms/xfce4-weather-plugin-0.3.9-1.rhfc2.nr.i386.rpm

There are some issues with the weather plug-in that I recall being
posted here shortly after it first appeared. You might want to search
the list archives, but I believe there were problems with the plug-in
when network connections were unavailable. It would cause problems with
the panel, rather than 'timing out'.

Marc