XFCE Theme Engine

Erick invitebmx at cox-internet.com
Thu Jun 10 04:36:55 CEST 2004

Thanks -- I was able to install also by downloading the RH9 XFce4.05
RPMs from source forge and installing just the gtk engine.  Now if I
could find out why the weather plug-in causes the panel to crash
(segmentation fault -- even with deleting the weather_zip_i.xml from
~/.xfce4) and is keeping the show desktop plug-in from building I will
be good to go.