Transparent panel

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Wed Jun 9 18:19:52 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 02:10, Jonathan Gardner wrote:
> Someone had done it at some point, but it required a
> patched gtk and maybe even X, I forget. There were
> some screenshots, it was pretty. I don't know the
> resource requirements, but those darned gdesklets use
> up all of that if you want pretty stuff on the
> desktop. ;-)
>
> Jonathan

"Pretty stuff" doesn't get work done. I've gotten so "down and dirty"
with work that XFCE4 is the only WM I use on all the boxen I have to
deal with - transparency and shadowing means nothing anymore.
Performance means the most.

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company