/etc/X11/xfce4/xinitrc weirdness

luiX_ luixal at softhome.net
Tue Jun 8 17:52:04 CEST 2004

    Hi! about using ~/Desktop/Autostart/ to place the init scripts for
xfce4 how can I make a program to start in the virtual desktop I want it
to do? I mean using the command line, for example I can type "gkrellm &"
and GKrellm runs in the desktop where I am, but if I want to run it in
the third desktop and I am in the first one? Is there any way to do it?

    As I'm new here does anyone knows any guide about customizing xfce4?
I mean aplying themes and if there's any web like art.gnome.org or
kde-look for xfce4.

    Thanks,
    Luis.