[xfterm4] No lift on the right of the window

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Mon Jun 7 06:56:07 CEST 2004

> Jack Coates a écrit :
>
>> xfterm4 is just a shortcut to pick-your-favorite term, which defaults to
>> xterm. In your ~/.bash_profile, set TERMCMD to what you like. Mine is:
>>
>> export TERMCMD='aterm -sl 5000 +sb -tint blue -fg grey -tr --shading 50'
>
> Thanks for your answer, but it does not work :(
>
> When I run your command in my shell : aterm -sl 5000 +sb -tint blue -fg
> grey -tr --shading 50, I do not have any scrollbar :(
>
> Any idea ? Must I logout to reinitialize some of the values ?

That's because I don't use a scrollbar. Try typing "man aterm" without the
quotes and hitting enter. Read down to the section about scrollbars and
add the command line switch that it suggests. When you've got a command
you like and you've added it to you bash_profile, you will need to logout
and login again.
--
Jack At Monkeynoodle.Org:
It's A Scientific Venture...