Q:How could I see why a program doesn't launch from menu ?

Animateur cyber de Saint-Thonan (Stéphane Ascoët) cybersaint-thonan at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 5 11:46:00 CEST 2004

Hello,
I've put a game (Puzzle blocks) in a XFCE menu. When I paste the
command line in a terminal (under the same user of course), the game
works. When I click on it in the menu : not ! :-( It's XFCE 3 under
Freeduc (based upon KNOPPIX/Debian). This entry is the last one the
menu can handle (no more room in the menu). I've added it using "add to
menu...".
Is there a log or something where I could find what's the problem ?
Thank you for advices (but don't tell me : use XFCE 4 ;-)  ) .
--
Mail, Camino & AW6.2.9 under eMac OS X.2.8 (viruses ? what's that ? :-)
)