Features wishlist for xfce 4.1

Erick invitebmx at cox-internet.com
Sat Jun 5 01:47:20 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 07:55, Gerald Barre wrote:

> What do you think (I mean XFCE developpers) of behaviors such
> like this one (petition for tabs) ?
>
> http://linux.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.os.linux.x/2004-03/0009.html

As a user rather than a developer I see little use for tabs, IMHO, tabs
should be a feature of an application (like mozilla/firefox or
macromedia dreamweaver) to make it easier to use the application rather
than a function of the window manager/desktop environment.   There are
some applications where having tabs just does not make sense from a
general usability standpoint.  But that's my opinion...
--
Erick <invitebmx at cox-internet.com>