Features wishlist for xfce 4.1

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at castor.be
Fri Jun 4 15:15:02 CEST 2004

Le ven 04/06/2004 à 14:55, Gerald Barre a écrit :
> Le Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:02:02 +0200
> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> s'exprimait:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I don't think asking for features is stupid, in fact all suggestions
> > are very much appreciated.
>
> What do you think (I mean XFCE developpers) of behaviors such
> like this one (petition for tabs) ?
>
> http://linux.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.os.linux.x/2004-03/0009.html

I don't really see the interest of having a WM or several workspaces if
you use tabs... i didn't know about this request, and i agree with the
fact it should not be implemented in Xfce. If he provided a patch and if
this feature could be optional (gmodule like the desktop menu => so no
fork needed) perhaps Olivier would include it... but that's his call.