Aterm and transparency

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 1 17:38:05 CEST 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Chris Green wrote:

> But the terminal that has the focus has a bright (or different
> coloured) frame on my systems anyway so spotting which one is 'live'
> is easy.

this is a bit of a silly argument, since what we're talking about here
is a matter of taste.  person A thinks it's a better visual cue to do
the tinting thing, person B is fine just by looking at the window border
color to tell which one is focused (note that with some themes, the
borders may not change color...).

really, though, it doesn't matter - "method X works best _for me_" is a
rather pointless position to argue with...

	-brian