Features wishlist for xfce 4.1

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 1 04:18:58 CEST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Xan wrote:

> 4) Minor wish: Can you add an option to xfdesktop?. I saw in
> http://xfce.org/xfce_42_info/xfce42.html that it has menu support. I saw in
> http://xfce.org/images/screenshots/xfce42.png that this menu appears with "X"
> logo (like "G" in gnome and "K" in KDE). I wonder if I can choose this image.
> I think that it were fun if we can choose it.
>
>    Personally, I think in "mouse" logo of xfce instead of "X" logo.

the menu panel plugin already has a selectable icon.  actually, i like
the idea of using the xfce mouse better... if someone could point me to
an icon of suitable size (48x48 minimum i guess), i'd be glad to change
the default.  even better would be a semi-transparent mouse composited
on an X.

	-brian