Problem with Panel from CVS this morning

Mon Jul 26 22:38:28 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 12:51, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> it's possible that this has something to do with the new
> multithread-awareness of the panel.  there are probably some plugins
> that have yet to be updated...
>
> 	-brian

Brian,

Is this something that would have been new as of mid-to-late last week?
I had last done a CVS update early in the week.

If so, that would seem a reasonable cause. Otherwise, prior to the CVS
update over the weekend, the clipboard plug-in had been working without
locking the panel.

Thanks,

Marc