Weather plugin problems

Steve Cooke stephen.cooke at dpiwe.tas.gov.au
Thu Jul 22 01:19:15 CEST 2004

Olivier wrote:
> Yeah, tyhe whether plugin doesn't work with a proxy (I just realized it
> this morning when trying to use from work)...
>
> That would be a great addition though.
A search around xfce.org led me to discover a patch someone has written,
for what looks to be an early version of the weather plugin, that
provides support for a proxy. I might see if I am able to hack it into a
patch for the plugin v0.3.9.1. If, and when, I am able to do that, I'll
publish it on the list, if that is appropriate.  before I start, though,
I'll try to track the author of the plugin and ask whether they envisage
adding such support.

Regards,
Steve Cooke.