Weather plugin problems

Steve Cooke stephen.cooke at dpiwe.tas.gov.au
Wed Jul 21 08:02:42 CEST 2004

Olivier wrote:
> Did you try a recent version? I've been impressed with the latest
> release, and I did not experienced ant crash with it.

Thanks for replying Olivier. The version I am trying to run is 0.3.9.1.
I checked the plugin download page and it appears to be the current
release. Also, another person, in the same region as me, has replied to
the list saying that he, too, is experiencing the same problem. He
suspects the data source is to blame. Is anyone able to confirm/deny
this? And is there a way to use an alternative data source?

Regards,
Steve Cooke.