Still having problems with the Xfce-session

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Tue Jul 13 07:45:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am still having problems with Xfce-session. When I click the Exit button on the panel I'm logged out instantly without the xfce-session dialog regardless of my settings for the session manager. The session gets messed up, so when I log in
again I get two panels and an error message telling me a systray is already running, but I do not have a systray on my panel or on the taskbar.

Something is wrong and I am just not able to figure it out. I have really tried by reinstalling it, by rebuilding the source rpm and by deleting all my Xfce settings. What am I doing wrong or missing?

I am running Mandrake 10. I have the same problems in 4.0.6 as I had in 4.0.5 regarding this.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/