How to logout / save session?

M. Glenn Lewis mlewis00 at tctwest.net
Sat Jul 10 10:59:40 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 04:45 pm, Charles Pittman wrote:

<snip>

> |<BIG SNIPPAGE>

Sorry about the large post but I thought it better to provide too much
information than not enough, as I have found that the 'experts' in mailing
lists and newsgroups often flame those who provide scant information
concerning their problem.

> |Is this what you are looking for?
> |http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=documentation&lang=en#xfce4-session

Thanks for the link, but I have seen this part of the documentation and it
provides no useful information pertinent to my current problem (unless I am
missing something obvious).

I have provided updated information in a reply to another poster in regards
to this problem.

Thanks,

MGL
--
^^^^^^^Parts of original message omitted when not needed. *See thread.^^^^^^
M. Glenn Lewis