Problems creating panel launcher for application.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Fri Jul 9 14:29:38 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have been using this command (without the quotes) to open the Streamtuner application and have the local plugin work:

"STREAMTUNER_LOCAL_ROOT=/home/christian/Media/Music streamtuner"

However, it does not work when I try to make a launcher with this command. It doesn't work in the custom right click Mandrake menu either (I'm on MDK 10) where I have created a menu item using this command to run Streamtuner. However, in Fluxbox, KDE and Gnome it works from the menu.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/