the CLAW is ready for Alpha

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Jan 31 11:46:32 CET 2004

Get yourself an account on berlios:

http://developer.berlios.de/account/register.php

Then e-mail me your username, off-list probably, and I will give you the
appropriate access rights. I believe it can take up to 6 hours for berlios
to update your access rights, but after that you can add your stuff to CVS
and do file releases.

I can help with that as well, just send me a personal mail.

	Jasper