XFce FC1 RPM packager's gpg-key?

Art Wildman wildman at pobox.com
Wed Jan 28 11:15:22 CET 2004

Cool that'll work Chuck, I'm ignoring the gpgcheck for now. If/when I
start sharing my yum.conf with others I'd like to point it to
some official XFce rpm repository & do the gpgcheck's though (just
dottin my i's & crossing my T's). Would the 'rawhide' packages be
compatible with Fedora & can they be placed in the testing/extras tree
or one of the Major RPM* repositories? -Excuse my ignorance, never
messed with rawhide much... Now I'm looking into migrating some legacy
systems using fedoralegacy.org

Ref: There is work being done to support or update RH Linux
legacy distros from 7.2-9.0 to fedora...
http://fedoralegacy.org/about/overview.php
http://fedoralegacy.org/about/faq.php
http://fedoralegacy.org/download/
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy