[Request] Always on top

Michal M. Lechanski mis at hustons.homechoice.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 13:06:11 CET 2004

Hi, I wonder if that would be posssible to have another items in a menu
called by right click on a window name bar. I'd like to have "always on
top" and "always on bottom" . I think they could be very handy. Also it
would make me happy to have an opportunity to run a program with a flag
"Always on top/bottom" set up (I know we'd have to use some kind of
wrapper to run a program with this flag). What do you think - would it
be usefull? would it be a hard to implement that?

TiA

--
Mis'