the CLAW update

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon Jan 26 11:18:45 CET 2004

Le lun 26/01/2004 à 10:05, Chris Brault a écrit :
> Here's a shot where I added the tree view file browser
> on the left. I left it minimalistic, with just text
> representing folders. Double-Click to load directory,
> right click to open the browser in that folder.

Looks very nice!
I don't know if I can help at all, but in case you need French
translations I'd be glad to help...

PS: question to the list: why can't a Python-related app be included in
the main xfce distribution? Is it a patent issue of some kind, or more
of a philosophical one?

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>