PCL printing from Firebird

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 09:58:08 CET 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 07:13:40PM -0800, Anthony Ewell wrote:

>    Just as an aside, if you haven't tried out Firebird yet, you should.
> It is an awesome piece of programming.

... but has one serious difference/omission when compared with
Mozilla, the sidebar doesn't work the same way.  I have a brillient
little application called bookmark4u which runs beautifully in
Mozilla's sidebar but not in Firebird's.  When you open a link in a
Firebird sidebar it *always* opens a new window/tab, it doesn't appear
to be able to open it in the sidebar.

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)