wallpapers

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Sat Jan 24 17:58:25 CET 2004

Had some fun with The Gimp this evening, fixing up blurry photos and
learning how to use layers. There's also some raw pictures in there that
still need touching up -- feel free to whack at them if you're better at
graphics than me, but I want a copy of the result. Particularly if
anyone gets a good wallpaper of that spider.

http://www.monkeynoodle.org/Photos/wallpaper

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as *