wack file browser idea

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Fri Jan 23 19:40:28 CET 2004

location bar at bottom, with globbing and tab completion of course, also
implementing complete cp, mv, and ln by passing the commands right
through to a shell.

Say I browse to ~/docs/foo and see a ton of JPEGs I want to move -- so I
type in the location bar: mv *.jpg ../../images/

that'd be really cool <insert beavis snigger>.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "Sendmail administration is not black magic.  There are legitimate *