The file browser

Nathaniel nate at nate37.net
Fri Jan 23 14:00:16 CET 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 01:20 pm, Chris Brault wrote:
> Well sir,
>
> > I fail to
> > see any real difference except url field. What will
> > this file manager
> > have that Rox Filer doesn't?
>
> Two differences, my friend in coding:
>
> 1) The really cool name "the CLAW"!
>
> 2) Since I am writing this, if there is a feature that
> you want, you have no further to go than this list.
> Rather exclusive if I say so myself.

I would love to see a 'spatial' file manager.  There are some articles about
spatial browsers, how they relate to MacOS X's file manager, and I think
there was also some articles/posts related to Nautilus also.  Its a good
read, if you havn't read it.  Let me know if you need me to dig up the URLs
(I'll be gone until Sunday, however).

Looks good so far!