keyboard switch

Didier Dubois didier at ddubois.info
Thu Jan 22 21:58:15 CET 2004

Hi,

I tried your sample on my box, but 1st, my version do not support the
-print argument, and on the other side, if I manually set the setxkbmap
ru I do not have any change and still hit the US characters...

It seems my debian box do not wants to write and display russian characters.

Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
Didier.

PS: Yes my description is somewhat weak, but I don't have any ideas how
to trace what's happen.