Please bring back minimized icons on desktop!

Paul Kramer gumbygo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 04:19:58 CET 2004

I have tried ROX before.  Unfortunately, it appears to have a major bug that is a show-stopper:

If you minimize a window, then move it's icon and then restore and re-minimize it, the icon does
not stay where you put it, but rather it "snaps" back into the corner of the screen as if you
minimized it for the first time.  This is totally brain-dead.

I filed the bug on sourceforge, but who knows if anyone will fix it.