Please bring back minimized icons on desktop!

Botykai Zsolt zsolt.botykai at online.hu
Wed Jan 21 17:10:49 CET 2004

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:56:24 -0800 -n Jack Coates <jack at monkeynoodle.org>
> > Maybee that I misunderstood something but I'm running "xfce4-iconbox
> > &" from my /etc/xfce4/xinitrc right after
> > xftaskbar4&
> > xfdesktop&
> if you have the iconbox, you don't need the taskbar. Note that the
> iconbox doesn't appear until you actually minimize something.

Not exactly, I'm using the taskbar for only the actual virtual desktop,
and the iconbox for all, maybe it's unconsistent, but I like this way
:-)

Zsoltik@

relate to the official business of Online Business Technologies Corp.
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. In such cases
Online Business Technologies Corp. will not bear the responsibility of
consequences.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
system manager immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system.

A levelben foglalt, nem az Online Rt. hivatalos uzletmenetevel kapcsolatos
velemenyek vagy mas informaciok vonatkozasaban az Online Rt. nem vallal
felelosseget.
Amennyiben a level valamely hiba folytan jutott Onhoz, kerjuk, hogy
valaszlevelben azonnal ertesitse a rendszer uzemeltetojet, majd torolje ki
a levelet rendszerebol!