Please bring back minimized icons on desktop!

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Tue Jan 20 22:40:21 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:13, Paul Kramer wrote:
> I am so sorry to see that Xfce 4 no longer lets you minimize windows into desktop icons.  This is
> a very, very nice feature, and I believe a lot of people like it.  Please work this back into
> Xfce4.  What will it take to bring this feature back?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> -Paul

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Ren_And_Stimpy/pectoral.wav

:-)

I don't recall if it's on the todo list or not, but I find the iconbox
to be an extremely acceptable alternative. Additionally, the
improvements to virtual desktops have got me actually using them now, so
I hardly ever actually minimize programs anymore.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "It is by the goodness of God that, in this country, we have three *