weather applet

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Sun Jan 18 22:37:57 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 14:21, The Matt wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 13:23, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > Op zo 18-01-2004, om 21:19 schreef jan:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I'm wondering if weather applet in the bottom-left of screenshot on
> > > http://www.themedepot.org/showzoomedframe.php4?id=1142 is part of Xfce.
> > >
> > > If it's standalone, what is it ? / where can I get it ?
> > >

> > I'm pretty sure that's gdesklets. Don't know the location, but google
> > probably wil know (or just try gdesktlets.sf.net ;-)
>
> It is indeed the Weather desklet for gdesklets:
>
> http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org/categories.php?func=gd_show_app&gd_app_id=76
>
> I only have 512 MB on my box, so I don't run gdesklets, but I know some
> 32 GB, 8-proc boxes that can. ;)  (I know, I know, but those suckers do
> seem to suck up resources.)

Sigh...mea culpa.  It's actually the *GoodWeather* gdesklet:

http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org/categories.php?func=gd_show_app&gd_app_id=93

The sad thing is, I have this desklet installed and not the weather
one.  Man...I need sugar or something.

In fact, check the attachment...whee!
--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!