weather applet

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Sun Jan 18 22:21:18 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 13:23, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Op zo 18-01-2004, om 21:19 schreef jan:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm wondering if weather applet in the bottom-left of screenshot on
> > http://www.themedepot.org/showzoomedframe.php4?id=1142 is part of Xfce.
> >
> > If it's standalone, what is it ? / where can I get it ?
> >

> I'm pretty sure that's gdesklets. Don't know the location, but google
> probably wil know (or just try gdesktlets.sf.net ;-)

It is indeed the Weather desklet for gdesklets:

http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org/categories.php?func=gd_show_app&gd_app_id=76

I only have 512 MB on my box, so I don't run gdesklets, but I know some
32 GB, 8-proc boxes that can. ;)  (I know, I know, but those suckers do
seem to suck up resources.)

Matt
--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!