gnucash

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Wed Jan 14 15:18:27 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 14:19, Peter Santoro wrote:
> I downloaded gnucash 1.8.7.  The README lists a few library
> dependencies.  It also lists gnome 1.4 as a dependency, which makes me
> think it will not work in xfce 4.x.
> This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible to get gnucash to
> run under xfce 4.x?  If so, how?

It means it'll use the gnome libraries. I imagine things like glade etc.

The resultant binaries will run under xfce4 assuming you also have any
libraries it has linked to installed.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited