icons for Settings Manager

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Jan 13 21:33:23 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 09:49, Nikola Pizurica wrote:

> Speaking of icons....
> IMHO, Xfce should come with Gnome icon theme as a default, and when I
> say "Xfce" I mean panel and xffm. Gnome icon theme is very nice, it is
> the most complete one and fits perfect with all gtk2 apps (including
> Ximian's OpenOffice).

The Gnome theme is the default for xffm, but xffm-icons must be
installed. Only if is not installed, xffm falls back to the plain theme
which is much smaller and simpler. As soon as xffm-icons is installed,
xffm will use gnome theme. This behaviour stops as soon a the user
selects an icon theme for him/herself.