icons for Settings Manager

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Tue Jan 13 16:49:14 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 10:58, Moritz Heiber wrote:

> There are still some icons missing though like for the
> I know they aren't
> included in the regular releases yet but nonetheless we need some icons
> that fit the new style ;-)

Jasper sent me screenshot of Setings manager from CVS.

Here is new mock-up:
http://pizurica.on.neobee.net/mock-cvs.png

Since "Workspaces" and "Workspace margins" have been merged into
"Workspaces and Margins", I've made combination of previous 2 icons for
it. I dunno, it may look a little bit too buisy, so I left on mock-up
all 3 of them.
Anyway, tonight I'll put somewhere mock-up in layered .xcf format
(Gimp), I'll gzip all icons used, and some alternatives (example:
"Desktop:backdrop icon" in mock-up is sooo nice, but default one in
Gnome is dull "screen, paint bucket, paint brush" icon).
I would love to see them in Xfce 4.2 :-)

Speaking of icons....
IMHO, Xfce should come with Gnome icon theme as a default, and when I
say "Xfce" I mean panel and xffm. Gnome icon theme is very nice, it is
the most complete one and fits perfect with all gtk2 apps (including
Ximian's OpenOffice).

Regards,
Nikola