What makes Xfce so good?

Lionel Laratte myth47 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 03:09:57 CET 2004

My turn:

I like Xfce because:

1. It's simple - I'm not a programmer but I love technology and I run
Linux on an old laptop (PII 266, 96MB RAM) and an old desktop (K6-2 500,
128 MB RAM) and it's fast on both.

2. It looks and feels professional.

3. The people on this list have never made me feel like a meathead.
Even when RTFM would have been appropriate, I received help in an
e-mail.

Thanks, everyone.  The product of your labor is appreciated.