xfwm4.0.3 and themes

John Pettigrew john at xl-cambridge.com
Thu Jan 8 21:10:44 CET 2004

In a previous message, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Are you sure you didn't put the theme name in ~/.xfce/xfwm4rc or
> something? Anyway, nothing changed there in xfwm4.

Hmm. I hadn't thought to check this file and it has indeed been changed by
the update - it's using the Default theme and the default keymap (the former
I'd spotted, the latter I hadn't yet). The odd thing is that the xfwm4
settings manager doesn't seem to be able to set the theme any more (any
changes I make are completely ignored). I'm still using the settings manager
from 4.0.2 - would this matter? I couldn't be bothered building this as
well!

John
--
John Pettigrew                       Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk          Fun : Strategy : Price